My ipsy's March 2017 was another winner! I received 5 items and since all the products this month were fairly coordinated (in a color sense, which is not very common) I went ahead and tested out several together along with some of my other regular products.
Pictures and details below:
· Square shaped bag in a light, creamy beige. The front is a repeated hour glass pattern in black & beige. Rose gold bag closure.
Skone Blending Brush
· I used it to try out the DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow later on and loved it! Wonderful blending brush.
Curl Keeper Leave in Conditioner
· I haven't yet, but I’ll test this one out and report back! As a curly girl with longish hair, I wonder in advance if this actually contains enough product to coat my strands.
Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm Cosmetics
· This was a very flattering shade of bronzer and paired well with one of my usual blushes. I'll keep it around and see how it goes...I don’t usually wear a lot of bronzer but now that summer is almost here, the frequency of use may pick up a teeny bit.
DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow in Marisa
· The hue is a beautiful pinkish bronze shimmer… it was a fantastic mix with some of my favorite shades. Another product I'll put into rotation, but I like the feel I get so far from this brand.
PÜR Disappearing Ink 4-in-1 Concealer
· Concealer is one of my makeup must haves so I love the chance to test drive new versions. However, for me this one was a little too orange-y in tone (I'm more of a pinkish pale person)
Photography below provided by HoodyBombsMusic.com Photography, along with some of my own shots and selfies.